Senior-level management search assignments
Sr. Technical lead – E-Commerce
• Lead a team(s) of developers to deliver end-to-end ecommerce solutions that help our clients meet customer needs.
• Own estimates and commitments around solution design and planning.
• Collaborate with your team to ensure project and technical decisions are made together.
• Create with your team the environment and support they need to succeed. You’ll be their mentor.
• Take the lead on business development, exploring sales opportunities or helping recruit the best and most talented developers in the industry.
• Work with business analysts to develop high quality agile technical specs supported by technical designs.
• Ensure that developers on your team produce software components that meet the quality and architectural standards agreed for the team, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses.
• Be the custodian for risk, working with programme leadership to identify and reduce risk both within your team and for the programme as a whole.
• Work with outstanding talent across disciplines to innovate and solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E with 7-9 Years of Experience & At least 4 years' recent experience developing ecommerce solutions in an agile development team including at least 1 years' recent experience operating in a Technical Team Lead role for a team developing ecommerce solutions.
2. Has delivered at least two ecommerce solutions, through to deployment and go-live.
3. Experience of working in a project-based environment, liaising with customers throughout the entire solution delivery lifecycle while managing their demands and expectations.
4. Experience working in development teams using agile development methods and supporting tools such as Scrum and Kanban.
5. Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools.
6. Proven capability for identifying technical solutions to complex business problems.
7. Experience of streamlining configuration management.
8. Experience of software testing processes including the creation and execution of test scripts.
9. Interest in developing the organisation, building and documenting processes, and evaluating tools.
10. Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility.
11. Experience of design and implementation of market leading packages:
Commerce (ATG or other java based platforms)
Search and merchandising (Oracle Endeca, Fredhopper or similar)
Content management (Adobe CQ, OpenText ECM, Oracle WebCenter or similar)
Order management (IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Order Lifecycle
Management or similar)
Product information management (hybris, Heiler, Stibo or similar)
Digital asset management (Adobe CQ, OpentText Media Management, Oracle WebCenter or