* Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
* Passion to learn, understand, and dissect new technologies quickly on your own.
* Extensive experience working on multiple projects at a time in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
* Experience with the complete software development life cycle, from requirements to design, implementation, testing, and release.
* Strong object oriented programming and design skills
* Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interactprofessionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
* Design and implement medium to enterprise level .NET applications with enterprise workflow and business process integration and design patterns.
* Managing teams and lead feature design and development activities; Assists in identifying and resolving technical issues at a highlevel and helps team assess design requirements and how to execute
* Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for programmers.
* Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
* Code review and enforcement of coding practices;
o Conduct manual and automated software code reviews
o Ability to identify detrimental software problems and ability to assess code for semantic and language bugs
o Write formal secure code review reports for each application
* Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
* Knowledge about source Code Management Tools (GitHUB).
* Responsibility for software feature requirements development and elaboration
* Collaborate with the team leads in daytoday activities of the team including technical design,work breakdown, code reviews, unit testing and launch plans.
* Carry out software risk analysis / assist in product risk analysis and identify necessary mitigations
Required Skills and Experience
B. Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, M. Sc. - IT, MCA - Computers, M. Tech - Any Specialization
Able to understand the functional requirements, do the technical design and implement thesolution.
Good understanding of the fundamentals of SDLC
Ability to do unit testing and work independently.
Good Communication Skills.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Full software development lifecycle experience.