1. At least 3-4 years of experience, preferably in a product development environment in Financial Services or Banking IT or Investment banking domain
2. Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures and a solid grounding in, OOPS,
C#, ASP. Net framework.
4. Ability to interpret business requirements and produce N-tier architectures / object oriented designs.
5. Ability to produce Functional and Technical Design.
6. Experience in developing high volume consumer web application.
7. Strong analytical, problem solving skills and debugging skills.
8. Significant experience developing applications/ services under an onshore-offshore model, should be eager to learn new technologies.
1. Programming, conduct code reviews.
2. Ensure follow project plans and task are on track.
3. Ownership of application components, handling multiple efforts at once and ensure timely delivery of the same.
4. Active participation in architecture, design discussions and peer code reviews.