- As a Salesforce.com Technical Consultant with broad knowledge of custom application development, you perform extreme customization of CRM applications and use the right mix of declarative and coding capabilities to create completely custom apps for our clients.
- The Salesforce.com Technical Consultant for the SaaS SalesForce.com (SFDC) Practice works with SFDC Business Analysts, Senior Consultants and Project Managers on engagements.
- The Technical Consultant will be technically well-rounded with strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- The role is technical in nature and will be expected to provide the expertise necessary to successfully complete the technical aspects of the client engagement on time, on budget, with deliverables of a high quality.
- This role works in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects in a matrix environment.
- Be able to contribute to a team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical business applications on the Force.com platform
- Implement system integration requirements related to client legacy applications as required
- Expected to be aware of technology and industry trends and be willing to quickly learn new technologies in order to develop innovative solutions in response to client specific business needs
- Participate in definition of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc. with all pertinent project information
- Provide assistance and technical guidance to junior level consultants
Technical expertise in three or more of the following areas :
- Experience performing data migration and integration (preferably with CastIron, Informatica, or other related integration software)
- Experience with relational database system (Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with integration/middleware tools (Informatica, Cast Iron, Pervasive, Scribe)
- Experience with multiple source systems like SAP, NetSuite, Siebel, etc.
- Experience with T-SQL
Proven experience and deep understanding of system implementation, analysis, and data modeling
- Firm understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns and development best practices
- Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
- Development experience with Java, C# or VB.Net
- Understanding Microsoft .Net Framework
- Understanding of the Spring framework
- Experience developing and consuming web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Vision
Other Skills :
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills
- Be able to work independently with little guidance or with a team
- Be self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands
- Proven ability to work with a remote team and sales force
- Certifications Preferred As Applicable: Salesforce.com Certification Highly Desirable.