- 4+ Years Experience with SFDC Object design, SOQL- & SOSL.
- 4+ Years of Experience working on custom end-to-end SFDC projects
- 4+ Years of Experience Java.
- Experience with use of Sales force APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, reliable code implemented on schedule.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good time-management, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using
- Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Attend daily stand-ups, planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software within the company's environment.