This position provides expert level development and support for reporting and analytics solutions using SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SAP HANA and SAP Business Objects components within Business Intelligence system landscape.
- Responsible for end-to-end development, implementation, enhancements and production support for reporting and analytical solutions.
- Coordinates with business users and other IT departments to design, develop, implement, enhance and maintain complex Business Intelligence reporting and analytical solutions using various tools and technologies with SAP Business Intelligence toolset.
- Expert level experience in SAP BW, SAP HANA modeling and SAP Business Objects tools - Information Design Tool, Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Dashboards and adhere- s to Tesoro's development standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Solid understanding of SAP Business Objects XI 4.1 architecture and integration with SAP, SAP HANA, and nonSAP data sources.
- Experience with Design Studio and Lumira is a plus. Experience with Business Objects Data Services or any other ETL tool is a plus.
- Works closely with business users to understand business processes and document requirements to design reporting and analytical solutions
- Develops proto-types and presents to stakeholders as solution options as well as for purposes of introducing new technologies, and development techniques in environment.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves system issues as assigned and provides recommendations to management, customers, and peers. Develops training materials, support documentation, and provides end user training within scope of responsibility.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in computer science, management information systems, business, management or closely related field typically required..
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Functional knowledge in the areas of SAP IS-OIL, SAP FI, CO, GL, AP, AR, PCA, CCA, SD, MM, PM.
- Experience and understanding of SAP BI technologies such as SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects and its integration with SAP BW is required.
- Basic coding skills in ABAP is required.