1. This role would involve full stack development for our products and solutions.
2.Ensuring QA for outsourced projects
3. Developing rapid prototypes for client solutions
Does this sound like you?
2. You have worked in a startup/ handled projects independently end to end in your earlier organisation/s
3. You have a hunger to learn new technologies and are driven by a challenging and dynamic environment
What does it feel like to work here?
1. An informal environment where emphasis is more on working collaboratively, than on hierarchy and bureaucracy
2. An opportunity to groom and mentor other team members in their growth
3. Being a startup, you will be contributing to things much bigger than just your scope your work and can make a difference in the functioning of the organisation itself
What we offer?
1. We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, where every day you learn something new
2. We offer flexi timings and work from home options for ease and more efficient working.
3. For evening breaks, there is the lovely Worli Seaface for rejuvenation!