• Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
• Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
• Manage inter-unit/company cash, including inter-company lending etc.,
• Forecast of expense and income.
• Oversee cash management, banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
• Participate in matters relating to accounting, funding, actuarial valuations, governance, and other corporate issues related to investments. Coordinate company leasing analysis
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Propose and implement funding plan (LC discounting, short term loans, overdraft facilities)
• Ensure timely and secured Payments as per budget guidelines and policies.
• Prepare Cash flow statement comparing Actual with Budget
• Prepare cash Budgets for the annual and interim budget.
• Review the Balance Sheet of the Company and propose a mid-term funding policy.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA/MBA with 5+ years of overall experience in Treasury Management with a Leading Industrial Group or IT/ITES Industry
2. Autonomous, hardworking and strongly committed.
3. Must perform well under stress, be adaptable to changing work environments, and possess excellent organizational skills.
4. Strong leadership and management skills, with ability to direct, coordinate and supervise.
5. Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
6. Expert in computer skills on MS Office