• Cash management
• Liquidity forecasting and control
• Risk management
• Banking relations & Automation
• SAP Accounting
• G/L reviews
• Variance Analysis
• Preparation cash flow statement
• Verification of payments
• Coordinating with Banks
• Handling Banking related Documentation
• Day-to-day Banking requirements
• Reduction of overall finance charges and effective debt management.
• Effective fund management & relationship management with banking partners
• Ensure timely submission (monthly/quarterly/annual) of returns to banks.
• Coordinate with Internal Auditors and Statutory Auditors.
• Compliance with WC covenants including CMA etc
• Finance & Accounts, should have capabilities of analyzing strengths and weakness in Balance sheet
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA with 5+ years of overall experience in cash management, corporate finance in a corporate of IT/ITES or
a banking environment. Familiarity with ERP and advanced Excel features
2. Possess a strong team-oriented philosophy and willingness to go the extra mile to get the tasks completed
accurately and in a timely fashion.
3. Someone who is highly collaborative and willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.