• Drive Sales for the given Business Unit – Fabrics etc.
• Visits customers, distributors and participates in exhibitions to develop domestic market
• Monitors conversion of customer orders to production orders.
• Monitors timely execution of production orders & sampling for customers
• Increase customer satisfaction through more informed and sophisticated selling.
• Ownership of buyer inquiries and issues handled in a timely manner.
• Facilitate on and off – line marketing vehicles for the given business unit: website, tradeshows and promotional materials.
• Select and offer products leveraging on competitive advantage of each region.
• Harmonize production, packing and accounting.
• Increase country wide presence of the brand by tapping new opportunities for growth, new customers, new regions, new product ideas, new business development.
• Must be responsible and process oriented to ensure timely order execution and the requisite follow-ups thereon.
• Innovative and flexible approach of problem solving
• Monitors timely payment from customer
• Market Survey for develop new quality
Required Skills :
• Marketing expertise in pricing and promotional vehicles (including trade shows).
• Proven track record as a team leader running an effective office from operations to motivated support staff.
• Excellent communication and partnership building skills; ability to instill confidence in team and partners.
• Finance and accounting management expertise.
• Logistics, distribution and consolidation expertise
• A candidate having experience from Textile industry would be preferred
Candidate should have minimum 8-10 years of experience
Should have aggressive marketing skills.
Should have good command over English both verbal and written.
Should be analytic and critical thinker. Should be a go getter
Should have knowledge of computer.