Sr. Manager (Head) - Corporate HR (Manufacturing)
• Performance management, formulation, review of HR policies, Establishing HR processes.
• Responsible to provide HR support to business covering areas like recruitment, Performance management, formulation and review of HR policies,
• Establishing HR processes, etc.
• Responsible for the HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an engaged workforce.
• Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices.
• Improve training and development related processes, to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs.
• Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organizational development
• Responsible for IR matters. Maintaining and updating all statutory compliances.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. MBA in HR or MSW with 8 to 15 years of relevant experience in HR domain in a mid-sized to large Manufacturing/ growing organization
2. Must be organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize in a highly fast-paced environment
3. Significant experience in supporting multiple locations with effective skills in employee relations, organizational development, performance management, talent assessment, workforce planning, leadership development and communications
4. Supervisory or management experience is a must
5. Strong verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
6. Demonstrated acumen in project management, leading in a collaborative nature, managing multiple priorities and strategic thinking