Company Profile :
- Our client is one of the largest business houses of the Middle East, which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of consumer products including- FMCG, Foods & Beverages,etc. Operating across the gulf region. The Company has transformed into a dynamic group of international companies with operations and manufacturing facilities in UAE, Pakistan, Malaysia, Tunisia, South Africa, Turkey, Indonesia, China and Australia.
Key Result Areas :
- Manage an accounting team tasked with delivering high quality financial and management information to help aid senior management / external customers make key decisions regarding performance management and resource allocation.
- Should have prior experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Maintain Accounting Systems, Policies, Rules & Procedures in accordance with GAAP.
- Ensure completeness & accuracy of accounting books & other statutory records.
- Implement, review cost control & reduction techniques in consultation with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely preparation & review of corporate monthly & annual financial reports & other MIS.
- Coordinate & manage Internal, Statutory Audits including audit under applicable commercial laws
- Liasioning with consultant and regulatory authorities for matters pertaining to commercial laws.
- Ensure implementation of costing standards and completeness & analysis of cost variances.
- Implement & review Compliances, internal controls, system & procedure in consultation with management
- Preparation, monitoring & analysis of monthly & annual cost budgets for all Business divisions
- Forecasting funds flow & liaising with banks & Global Treasury team to optimise Working capital management
- Banking relationship management along with structured trade financing arrangements for customers
- Customer credit and accounts receivables management, credit risk management
- Responsible for development of new MIS and processes related to financial accounting and reporting
- Minimum 7-8 years- experience in the related field with at least 3 years in a senior position.
- Should have reasonable ERP exposure and good experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have SAP or ERP system implementation experience.
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent problem solving ability
Behavioral Skills Good communication and interpersonal skills :
- Good Negotiation skills
- Co-ordination and expediting skills
High result orientation - getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in economics/ accounting/ finance/ commerce from recognized university.
- Should be a qualified ACCA / CA / CPA.
- Growth Potential Candidates, who demonstrate through performance the required capabilities, will have an opportunity to grow rapidly with the business and manage larger responsibilities within their vertical.
Salary : CTC will Range around 30 Lacs as Tax free salary. Annual Take home to be around 21lacs with additional benefits like Car Allowance, Housing Allowance, Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Children's Education Allowance, Discretionary Bonus etc.
Please Apply with your CV & answers to the following :
Confirmation of nationality/ which passports you hold :
Passport Valid up to :
Educational Qualifications / Attainments :
SKYPE ID :
Details of which languages you are fluent in :
Current / last salary Take Home Salary :
Minimum expected Take Home Salary :
Have you undergone any surgery in last 6 months / Any medical issues :
Your date of birth, if not shown in your CV/resume :
Notice Period with current employer if we were to offer you the role :
Your Marital Status :
How many Family Members / Dependents :
Apply immediately in strict confidence.
Options India Group