• Experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications
• Which of the following knowledge do they have and ratings on scale of 5 : Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss, JDeveloper
• Exp having developed solutions for use within Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
• Experience using Visual Studio and Team Services within an Agile development environment
• Knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modelling techniques and SOAP.
• Experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
• Knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns.
• Experience of writing complex SQL queries and developing views.
Note : The candidate will be working with the UK clients hence he/ she should have excellent comms.
Experience on cloud AWS/Azure is a MUST!