Job Description – Sr. Engineer-Solution Architect
Location: Pune, Hadapsar
Qualification : B.E. (Instrumentation/Electrical/ Electronics)
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Be responsible for scoping Migration Projects and Complex LCM/A360 across customer accounts as per LSS strategy requirements.
- Work and coordinate with Sales Management, Sales Account Managers, LSS Leaders (FSM/SBM), LSS Marketing / Solutions Consultants, Field Service Specialists (FSS) and
the P&E Estimation Front and Back-office in making the proposal/estimate.
- Communicate technical concepts/solutions to internal and external customers in an easily understood manner.
- Using detailed customer specifications and requirements, prepare Scope of Work (SOW) / RFQ as needed to identify the required proposal content.
- Manage assigned task effectively and efficiently in a team environment. Understand the scope and fit aligning the LSS organizational strategy.
- Work with Sales and Service personnel to gather required site data.
- Validate solutions having combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that fulfill the SOW and deliver maximum value to the customer while
supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
- Prepare Scope/Assumptions/Exclusions/BOM/Labor on the identified LSS opportunity.
- Should be aware of Honeywell TDC3000 System Architecture (LCN/UCN Networks)
- Good knowledge on Experion PKS systems (C200, C300, Licensing)
- Should be aware of Third party Interface protocols and Hardware requirements
- Should be aware of basic concepts of Networking, Advance Solution Nodes, Virtualization.
- Well Conversant with Project/Product Lifecycle in the LSS Environment.
- Knowledge of TPC will be an added advantage.
- Quick to learn new technologies skills.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- The ability to develop highly effective professional relationships through good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BE (Instrumentation / Electronic / Electrical)
- Process Automation Experience (4 to 8 yrs.)
- Honeywell System experience (EPKS OR TDC3000) – Min. 4 Yrs
- Ready for Short Term travel (1 ~ 3 months duration)