1. Exposure and hands-on experience (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM) mandatory
2. Hands-on experience in the enterprise application development and deployment (J2EE/.Net), and debug
3. Hands-on exp on Application servers (Websphere/Weblogic/Tomcat)
4. Hands-on exp on any of the RDBMS (Oracle, SQLServer)- should be able to interpret PL/SQL
5. Webservices (SOAP/REST)
6. Experience in the distributed environment and MVC framework
7. Experience in the DevOps cycle is mandatory (from code commit , to deployment)
8. System study of the application .
9. Exposure to any of the design tool (Visio, Rose,RDM) and familiar with the design artefacts
10. Solution and Design of application migration (considering the AWS resources)
11. Ability to perform POCs and document the same.
12. Coordination with the distributed team structure.
Architected, Designed and Built atleast 2-3 AWS projects
Knowledge of Application & System monitoring in a AWS cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools
13. Exposure to AWS WFS, AWS DevOps , EBS, CloudFormation
14. Leverage the AWS sdks wherever applicable.
15. Understanding for AWS migration roadmap.
16. Very good communication skills (Oral and written)
17. Exposure to Agile/Scrum development
18. Involvement in the technical presentation and KT
Experience of cloud security Best practices
Hosting applications through Docker
Understands various Firewall architectures and Network\Cloud Security concepts