Greetings from Clarity Consulting!
We would like to consider your candidature for the position of Sr. Analyst / TL- Content, Bangalore & Gurgaon.
Please find mentioned below details:
Level: Sr. Analyst / TL
Job Location: Bangalore & Gurgaon
Ensure new/existing content meets/and or is aligned to global metadata standards before publishing on the SharePoint CMS (Portal)
Partner and collaborate with the global knowledge team and optimize search of functional content related to marketing and communication, thought leadership content in the firm.
Identify, plan and manage requirements of bulk content migration from/within portals.
Uploading content assets in SharePoint libraries, as required in GM&C and Thought Leadership portal.
Monitor and analyze metrics related to content downloads, traffic, etc and implement corrective actions as required.
Develop and implement Quality Assurance/ testing processes to ensure published content on the intranet (portal) is error free/meets set content quality standards.
Using web content management tools update and manage content on the global marketing and communications and thought leadership 2.0 portal, as necessary
Content Management, Governance and Audit:
Content life cycle management: Lead the content review/audit process on the GMC portal and ensure content is expired/archived per the defined timelines.
Improve findability of content by ensuring the content is tagged Develop strong working relationship with key stakeholders
Create content management and governance related guidelines and process maps for publishing in the internal portals.
Ensuring site search and navigation remains functional and representative of the content within the site.
Web & Search Analytics:
Create monthly metrics to understand the content usage/consumption
Use of web analytics tool to create metrics reports to understand and analyze the traffic patterns for the various sites/pages
Integrating search analytics with the monthly metrics to improve the metrics reporting
Essential skills required
1. MBA or PG in relevant subject / profession
2.Experience should be from 4-7 years
3. industry experience in a similar role particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO / IT-BPO company / internal research/strategy teams within key technology companies.
4. Prior experience in project scoping, effort estimate, project work planning, team handling, staffing, providing feedback, etc.
5. Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
6. High problem solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
1. Working knowledge of Sharepoint 2013 (must) and Sharepoint 2016 (preferred).
2. Strong knowledge of metrics tools and ability to derive meaningful insights from them.
3. Good hold on Microsoft Office programs.