a. Provides elevated support following ITIL practices for all system related issues. Provide critical VIP support - Engage with business leaders to ensure service quality & consistency.
b. Reviews the data tracking reports.
c. Manage multi - tiered service desk , application support , information security services to ensure 24X7X365 end user technical support.
d. Asset management & reconciliation , tracking IMAC , tracking build , deployment and deletion.
e. Hardware management for multiple vendor products. Manage relationship with contract service providers , support transformation projects and recommend service improvements through industry best practices
2. Endpoint Security: Investigation of system bugs or data errors with recommendations for correction and improvement.
3. Client Applications: Work with diverse client population and independently handle moderate to complex application issues. Proactively and creatively develop solutions for problems of moderate complexity utilizing various tracking / reporting tools and policies. Technical Skills:
1. Network Components , Devices (F)
2. System Administration (F)
3. MS Exchange Server (F)
4. Storage & Backup Administration (F)
5. Endpoint Security (F)
6. Identity & Access Management (F)
1. Email Communication , Presentation , Public Speaking (F)