a. Provides elevated support following ITIL practices for all system related issues. Provide critical VIP support - Engage with business leaders to ensure service quality & consistency.
b. Reviews the data tracking reports.
c. Manage multi- tiered service desk, application support, information security services to ensure 24X7X365 end user technical support.
d. Asset management & reconciliation, tracking IMAC, tracking build, deployment and deletion.
e. Hardware management for multiple vendor products. Manage relationship with contract service providers, support transformation projects and recommend service improvements through industry best practices
2. Endpoint Security: Investigation of system bugs or data errors with recommendations for correction and improvement.
3. Client Applications: Work with diverse client population and independently handle moderate to complex application issues. Proactively and creatively develop solutions for problems of moderate complexity utilizing various tracking / reporting tools and policies. Technical Skills:
1. Network Components, Devices (F)
2. System Administration (F)
3. MS Exchange Server (F)
4. Storage & Backup Administration (F)
5. Endpoint Security (F)
6. Identity & Access Management (F)
1. Email Communication, Presentation, Public Speaking (F)
2. Strategic Thinking, Transactions Processing, Planning (A)
3. Analytical Thinking, Scientific Temperament (A)
4. Interpersonal Skills (F), Nurturing Relationships (A)
5. Customer Service Orientation, Business Appreciation (F
Total Experience In Years I hereby declare and confirm that all the information provided by me as a part of this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any information furnished hereby if found untrue or with any mala fide intentions would result in loss of my candidature and further processing of the application.
Join our global team and hone your skills to match with the digital pace