Location : Dubai,UAE
Reports to : Manager - Accounts
Job Title : Sr. Accountant
Level/Grade : 12
Purpose of Role To manage the accounting Genral Ledger and Accounts Payable process in Oracle
Dimension of the Role Main dimensions
- Maintain accounting records as per IFRS
- Accounting for holding companies and subsidiaries with intercompany implications
- Petty cash handling and reconciliation of around AED 50k per month
- Particiapte in Mothly book closing for MIS
- Assist in the finalization of books for annual reporting and audit
Responsibilities & Duties • Posting and validation of entires in multiple companes aind business units
• Deep understanding and handling of allocation rules and coping with changes therein
• Accuracy in coding and update
• Maintain tracking of linked balance sheet schedules like advance and prepayments.
• Maintaining accounting records on a daily basis in Oracle.
• Prepare, review and process the payments as per the purchase orders and agreements with vendors and suppliers.
• Reconciliation of vendor payments and attending to follow up from vendors.
• Monitor and reconcile the bank accounts daily with payments to the vendors.
• Managing and updating the petty cash transactions in Oracleand accurate coding.
• Provide support monthly and annual financial closing.
• Coordinating and assisting in year-end financial reporting & auditing.
A) Bachelor of commerce / Post graduate in accounting / IFRS certification / MBA Finance / Shipping course
B) Experience in Shipping WILL BE AND ADDED ADVANTAGE