Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research target markets to identify key players and potential customers as per the defined target customer profile.
- Develop new prospects by demonstrating value through high touch outbound reach out while utilizing relevant internet technologies and conferencing tools.
- Generate customer interest in our enterprise software products and offer solutions while leveraging a keen understanding of customer business and their needs.
- Provide online demos to prospective customers, and resolve customer queries if required.
- Follow up, nurture, and bring the sales deal to closure in close collaboration with other relevant sales team members.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Research the market for new competitive products introduced and the marketing strategies adopted by competitors.
- Identify and cultivate channel partner network in target geographies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualifications & Skills:
Education: Bachelor's degree in IT/Computers or Business Administration. MBA-Sales and Marketing preferred.
Experience: 8-10 years of experience.
Other Skills:- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close.
- Proven experience in international cold calling and inside sales.
- Ability to creatively reach out, engage with and drive interest among C-Suite leaders.
- Strong number and result orientation with ability to close sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.- Proficient with CRM and web presentation tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and pleasing personality with strong phone presence.
- Strong listening and persuasion skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Positive attitude with exceptional tenacity to convert failures into opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and produce results.
- Familiar with international variances in cultural issues pertaining to sales.