1. Maintaining a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, commercial & wholesale accounts
2. Ensure the supervision of the stock order procedures,Confirms to policy on the special ordering of parts.
3. Ensure technicians are adequately supplied with all parts and materials as needed
4. Reducing dependency of individuals by doing job rotations on regular intervals.
5. Enforces and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
6. Co-ordinating with service manager on daily basis for customer issues related to spare parts, informing service dept for any delay in advance for customer notifications
7. Co-ordinating with vendors on quality related issues, ensuring spares team is courteous and polite to the customers
8. Ensuring the cleanliness of team & workplace in appearance, ensuring staff is well capable to handle situations of high demands.
9. Ensuring all local purchase parts are issued immediately for the customer vehicle and no inventory of local items is growing apart from engine oils, tyre , battery.
10 .Monitor and control slow and non-moving stock levels within company guidelines. Liquidation Of Dead Stock To Recover Old Capital Investments
11. Reduction In Buying Cost Of Local Purchase Parts To Increase Gross Profit Margin.
12. Assists in analyzing departmental operations and storage layout and revises as needed for maximum effectiveness
13. Rearrangement of parts storage to reduce travel time of pickers, to reduce parts damages and misplacement, to increase the visibility for easy access
14. Ensuring spare parts receiving and issue procedure is followed by spares team
15. Ensuring information related to customer and their ordered parts is transferred to service dept on the same day of parts receiving with full details to increase vehicle movement in workshop
16. Ensuring ordering cycle of weekly/bi-monthly and monthly is followed for optimum level of inventory and parts availability. ensuring implementation of corrective actions on kpi in co-ordination with service manager.
17. Accepts other responsibilities as requested by the Head - Aftersales or dealer principal
18. Utilize existing tools and work with the centralized inventory control team to maintain an appropriate and efficient part inventory in accordance with approved cost controls
1. Accountable for Parts Planning & Procurement which required for the customers to encourage the business and maximize the profit.
2. Followup with central warehouse for the Parts suplplies .
3. Maintain the accuracy of the inventory and Liquidation of Non moving Inventory and reduce inventory .
4. Making the parts available for the vehicles at shortest possible time.
5. Establish and maintain quality warehouse services by increasing the space with in & Profit maximization by within allotted space .