1) Candidate should be responsible for handling Balance of plant sourcing for wind energy project which includes construction and service Civil works, Electrical works, Crane for Installation and Transportation of WTG Components.
2) Preference will be given to a candidate having sourcing knowledge of Pooling substation, EHV line work, Wind turbine foundation construction, Installation Cranes.
3) Manage RFQ process, establish supplier selection criteria based on a TCO perspective, evaluate alternative suppliers and drive final supplier selection in partnership with internal stake holders.
4) Generate quote comparison, Invent negotiation strategies, implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
5) Participate and lead development of supplier agreements (e.g. NDA, purchasing agreements, price agreements)
6) Write complex documents such as Letters of Authorization (LOA) , Letters of Intent, Project Specific Contracts, etc.
7) Keep track of cost out initiatives and generate management report.
8) Deploy the Procurement strategy of the Company and assure its implementation
9) Adhere to sourcing processes in accordance with global processes and standards.
10) Execute risk assessments of suppliers, using the standard risk tools.
11) Follow-up with suppliers and internal stakeholders.