The role will be responsible for:
- Defining major technical projects for customers, influencing their view of acceptable investment level.
- Determining strategies, architectures and proposals. Champion GTM for identified solutions with global sales and delivery teams.
- Championing a potential Retail CPG and Manufacturing solutions demo lab - showcase for our customers and prospects.
- Shaping technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs. Build strong value propositions around the solutions.
- Ability to run specialist functional and technical teams for domain centric Retail CPG and Manufacturing solutions such as TPM, Digital Store of the future, DMS etc.
- Defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Determining the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
- Working with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Managing a design / solutions team.
- Maintaining strong vendor relationships and ensure that new vendors and/or partners are sourced that will align with service models agreed in line with client requirements.
- 18+ years of experience in presales, solutioning, bid management, solution architecture etc.
- Experience in leading large teams and large business deals end-to-end.
- Ability to take and deliver to revenue targets for solution related sales. Works closely with global sales and delivery teams to position, sell and deliver Retail CPG and Manufacturing Solution.