Purpose of the Job :
- Build and maintain relationship with Promoters/ Board/CEO/CFO/Finance team of the SME segment to originate banking requirements of identified clients. Also, enhance the existing relationships.
Key Deliverables :
New Client Acquisition :
- Exploring avenues for income generation for the Business group by acquiring new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining high service standards and business compliance as a key goal.
- Manage client relationship to originate business & service needs for Banking products. The individual would be responsible for devising financial solutions to meet banking and financial/capital market advisory requirements.
- Adding value to the client by structuring and implementing innovative deals for addressing client's financial requirements.
- Working with the Business Credit team to assess and appraise the client and close the deal with speed so as to achieve business profitability and growth is quality asset book.
- Having good credit understanding and market knowledge to build quality portfolio.
Requirements : MBA / CA with Credit understanding & Relationship orientation
Key Skills :
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment
- Strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Perseverance and energy to close deals. Having an understanding of the competitive scenario for commercial closure of transactions with the clients.
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and General Banking Product and Operations would be an added advantage.