Location : Visakhapatnam
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable architecture and design experience
• Hands on experience with middleware technologies and understanding of Xamarin platform
• A proven ability in Technical Architecture; able to operate effectively anywhere from component level design right up to enterprise and strategic level design
• Excellent technical skills including detailed experience of system software to a high standard
• Extensive C# .NET and web-based programming experience including XML, SQL Server and HTML5
• Good understanding of the issues and constraints (e.g. hardware platforms, networking etc) of developing technical solutions for web-based applications and digital media projects
• Experience of SOA, API Design, and distributed architectures
• Solid understanding of the concepts of best practice, design patterns, re-use and when to apply
• Long-term planning and forecasting skills and the ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components)
• Practical experience of agile software development
Other Roles & Responsibilities
• Working with the Product Owners:
o Write and present system and solution road maps
o Ensure that feasible cost models exist for any proposed solutions
o Gather business requirements and factor them to technical requirements
o Shape, design, and plan specific service lines in product area
o Act as visionary and strategist for solution product areas.
• Working with Business Development:
o Assist in evaluating and responding to the requirements of potential new opportunities
o Coordinate with technical teams to build POCs for prospect clients
o Act as visionary and strategist for proposed solutions
o Act as a trusted advisor on the application of technology to clientsto ensure all technical architectures and solutions represent sound directions for them.
o Mentor and guide more junior technical resources
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Able to manage a team of 15 to 20 engineers and ensure quality delivery within defined schedule
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent experienceMCP, MCSD or TOGAF is desirable.
• Willingness to travel (40%)
• Flexible hours to accommodate client meetings and travel times.