1) Minimum 7-12 years of overall experience in IT with at least 4 years of relevant business analysis experience in Telecom domain.
2) Understanding of Data Modelling, SDLC, Agile, and Business Process Flows
3) Solution oriented approach coupled with practical knowledge of the BA discipline
4) Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the business needs of the clients and stakeholders and documenting them into appropriate Business Requirement Document.
5) Document the clients Business requirements and Change Requests into appropriately formatted Functional Requirement documents, Wire-frames / Mock Ups, Use cases, etc.
6) Coordinating and conducting system analysis specification walkthroughs with clients and Design/Development Team as well as Testing team.
7) Should have worked as Business Analyst for at least one or two end-to-end project implementation in one of the functional areas such as Product Catalog, Quoting and Sales Management, Ordering and Customer Lifecycle management.
8) Good understanding of the various integrations to support end to end customer management like Credit check, provisioning and billing systems etc.
9) Telecom domain (OSS/BSS) experience along with any CRM tool is must.
10) Substantial client handling, client facing, client interaction experience domestic / international clients)