Experience working in UNIX/LINUX environments
• Understanding of common communication protocols
• Fair knowledge in IP based networks.
• Familiarity with telecom equipment and technologies covered in the course (transmission, POTS, ATM, and IP).
• Basic programming understanding is mandatory.
• Good in Oracle DB, SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Sound knowledge of InfoVista VFK 4.2 ( 4.3 preferred)
• Hands on experience in gathering customer requirements, understanding the business and technical aspects of requirements, translate requirement into a solution, developing the solution, implementing the solution etc.
• Capability to drill down and understand a highly customized InfoVista environment.
• Customization/Development capabilities for Library, KPI and Portal.
• Experience in handling and troubleshooting a Production environment.
Vista360 and MCKP knowledge is preferred.
• Good to have : Good communication skills
Good analytical skills.