Software Engineer (CDMA Development) for EDA Firm in Bangalore | 5-8 Years
F2F Required at Client Site.
The scope of Work:
1. Software development & debug, integration and testing of CDMA Protocol stack software, including cdma 2000, EVDO, EHRPD modules
2. Software development & debug, integration and testing of Global Multimode interworking of CDMA with 3gpp systems, including LTE, WCDMA, GERAN, TD-CDMA.
3. Maintenance and bug fixing of existing protocol and data stack software, for customer projects and internal lab testing.
4. Work on lab integration, interoperability testing and carrier certification testing;
5. Modify software code as needed to meet design specifications and resolve related problems in the implementation of new software.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Science
• > 5 years working experience in wireless industry out of which majority of experience should be on CDMA 1X, EVDO, EHRPD protocol stack
• Knowledge of System Selection algorithms desired
• LTE, UTRAN, GSM, TDS protocol stack
• CDMA 1X, EVDO, EHRPD protocol stack
• Ability to learn new things quickly
• Ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently
• Ability to work effectively in a team