- Mobile Engineer is an integral member of the engineering team responsible for developing innovative mobile solutions.
- Responsible for the design and development of enterprise mobile applications for iPhone, Android OS, BlackBerry and others.
- Work with internal business teams and product management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- 3+ years professional programming in an object oriented language such as Java/C++.
- 3+ years work experience in developing applications on a mobile platform.
- B.Tech from Premier Institutes. (IIT- s, REC- s, BITS, etc preferred)
- Hands on experience in developing applications for iPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, or Android.
- Strong technical and design skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of XML/JSON based RESTful API.