- Plan, design and conduct the complete range of software engineering activities.
- Set programming guidelines and technical specifications to support large sized web and client-server solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to be used in projects.
- Must be able to lead and supervise teams doing project work.
- Speak to clients; gather requirements and present software prototypes.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1 - 2 year(s) overall industry experience with hands-on experience in software engineering.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and its application.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be an achiever and go-getter.
Required Skills: ASP.Net, MSSQL, and MVC