Maxim is seeking an experienced IC Design Engineer to design integrated circuits and support assigned products through the full product life cycle. Assignment may be in Maxim's industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Create transistor level designs of circuits to meet specifications
- Verify designs using circuit-level and behavioural-level simulations
- Supervise circuit layout
- Write circuit documentation
- Validate circuit performance in the lab
- 4+ years hands-on IC design experience and a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years hands-on IC design experience and Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Intuitive and analytical understanding of system level specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of verilog HDL language and RTL coding techniques with DFT skill is a must.
- Strong technical background in SOC/block-level design and verification with ability to do hands-on work involving RTL design, STA, LEC, LINT and CDC checks.
- Experience in code review, linting, constraint generation and support for integration is a must.
- Must have experience in generating block level synthesis and timing constraints for chip level.
- Strong knowledge of perl/awk/shell/tcl script is required
- Experience with System Verilog/UVM, Wreal coding is a plus