Talents from Tier 1 Tech Schools.
Preferred : From Product Dev/eComms
- You will be expected to lead the design, development, integration and testing for our products
- Building next generation software which will be used by some of the most sophisticated alternative asset managers
- Own and develop product features from concept to implementation
- Develop products which are highly scalable to deal with huge data volumes, highly available, and extensible to onboard new clients
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and end users and integrating software components into a fully functional system
What You'll need :
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of Software Development experience with proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and data modeling skills
- Deep problem-solving ability and analytical skills to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Attention to details and quality and having the ability to work well in teams
- Experience in working with applications hosted on AWS
- Experience in JEE applications and frameworks like struts, spring, mybatis, maven, gradle
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications.