- Perform as well as lead other dedicated tests engineers performing functional/system integration testing and test automation development.
- Set up test environments and test harnesses.
- Participate in scoping QA test efforts.
- Draft test strategy in consultation with the client and dev team
- Write test cases and test specifications.
- Independently utilize innovative test methodologies to develop test plans/strategies for owned features.
- Create and enhance automation tests and test tools
- Ability to extend the automation library and framework
- Work efficiently in a customer-facing agile environment
- Add to performance, security and scalability testing efforts
- Write specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Excellent debugging skills, measures and analyses code for quality.
1. 4 + Years of total experience in automation testing.
2. The candidate must have transitioned to testing from a development background.
3. Must have a strong automation testing experience using Selenium. Experience with Test Complete will have a strong added advantage.
5. Has experience of unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
6. Can develop the testing framework and lead the testing of a product.
7. Experience of working in Agile scrum teams.