Role : Software Developer
Role Description : Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Must Have Skills : Microsoft-Dynamics CRM Technical
Good To Have Skills :
Job Description Additional Comments :
1.Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011 Modules and features related.
2.Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011 customizations and Configuration [Sitemap, Writing jScripts, Developing/Registering plug-ins, workflows and dialogs, SDK, importing data and CRM Deployment Manager.
3. Experience with developing and implementing web/windows applications with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net.
4. Experience with developing XML Web Services and Server components.
5. Experience in writing oData and Linq.
6. Identify build or development changes, code and peer reviews and unit testing.
7. Experienced working on development project.
8. Client communication, verbal and written skills.