The role is as a Python / C++ / Java Application Developer within RFT/CCB RQD Tech, specifically working on the strategic Model Governance Tools and Capital strategic platform.
The Application Developer will be responsible for all aspects of systems development and testing, ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solutions architecture.
1. Strong development skills in Python / C++ / Java /Java UI
2. Linux / UNIX, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
3. Strong experience with relational databases such as Oracle and good SQL skills
4. Experience in PL/SQL and Object Oriented programming concepts
5. Object Oriented programming concepts, proficiency in developing client/server applications
6. 7-10 years in the industry preferably within Consumer Banking, Risk Quantitative Development or regulatory reporting
7. Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment
8. Big Plus: Big Data Hadoop, SPARK, Impala, Kafka Messaging, In-Memory Caching