Key skills required for the job are:
Windows Programming (Mandatory)
COM-DCOM-MM frame work
Must have skills:
- Agile attitude
- Experience with VC++, COM and Win32 APIs.
- Experience with Mock Objects.
- Above average verbal and written communicationskills.
- Experience with building desktop products
- Understand and demonstrate on design patterns.
- Skills on debugging windows applications oncomplex problems
- Attention to detail.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers so thatthey can grow their career
- Design discussions and decision making skills
- Experience with Python
As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenence/Testing) You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product. You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.