1) Skills : NAS Testing, Python
Total Exp- 4-6 yrs
JD- Mandatory 2+ years NAS Protocols Testing Experience on one or many of the following protocols (NFSv3/v4/v4.1, SMB2/3, RPC).
Very good understanding of TCP/IP protocol stacks.
Mandatory 2+ years Automation experience with Python
Hands on working experience on Unix/Linux environment with debugging skills.
Working knowledge on the Usage of tools like wiretrace, tcpdump etc
2) Skills : NAS Testing, Python
Total Exp- 6-9 yrs
JD- Python programming is required (good programming logic) and Storage testing. Python/programming knowledge is very important. (Experience: 6-9 yrs)
* Good working knowledge of Python scripting for Automation
- Ability to use Python modules and frameworks
- Good knowledge of Python Data Structures
- Good knowledge of Python multi-threading and multi-processing
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented Python
- Experience with system, software, hardware testing
- Experience on Linux based testing including Linux based tools and utilities
NAS (Network Attached Storage) File system Testing e. g. file-server/hyper-V scenario, de-duplication/compression function/reliability
NAS protocol testing, e.g. SMB, protocol features for ecological software adjustment
NAS data protection feature testing, e.g.snapshot/ clone/ SnapMirror /hyper-metro / hyper-vault
AFA(All-Flash-Array) NAS performance and features