Key responsibilities will include :
- Planning, analyzing and defining solutions through business, functional and technical expertise
- Interacting with IT and business stakeholders to present solutions, cost estimates, and delivery schedules
- Leading development team to analyze, design, and implement enterprise-wide Java based systems.
- Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests.
- Assisting program/project management by recommending efforts in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality for the system
- Responding to inquiries concerning application development and support
- Assists in tracking the progress of the development with accountability to the project manager and client management to ensure established goals are met and ensure on-time delivery.
Required Skills :
- 5 to 8 years of IT experience a must
- Experience with REST web services
- Experienced with TomCat app server
- Possess in-depth knowledge of ORM solutions and experience with Oracle, SQL / PL-SQL
- Familiarity with writing stored procedures and ad hoc SQL queries