- Establish strong relationships with various internal and external teams to gain an understanding of their strategies, objectives, and tactics to develop a comprehensive corporate executive dashboards.
- Assess specific operational issues/ areas (such as what work gets done in what regions, cost benefit analysis, establishing best practices, creating models for business problems, etc) for improvement and develop an approach/ design for addressing the same through detailed analysis and/ or interaction with key departments/ functions
- Lead creation of real-time monitoring and analysis of KOIs, developing standard reporting models with visualizations to aid decision making and overall strategy in multiple domains, etc.
- Takes overall responsibility for the project, including thought leadership role in problem solving and developing recommendations and executing them for a global organization across 3 major geographic regions.
- Can play an individual delivery role in executing complex, large analytical and problem solving modules in vast areas
- Synthesizes team`s work to create deliverables, including reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other outputs to document and communicate findings to senior executives
- Collaborates with and presents business recommendations to senior-level stakeholders
- Create few POC(S) on E2E Predictive and Preemptive Analytical solutions using machine sensors data and big data analytics
MS in Stats or Operational Research or Industrial Research is highly preferred from a very well reputed and recognized college, Analytics Certifications or specialization desirable
Strong attitude to learn new technologies and various machine learning algorithms and apply them in their day to day routines
Should be able to manage multiple projects with different complexity at the same time
Should have minimum 2 years experience in implementing few real time projects on BigData
Should be knowledgeable with a reporting tool - Tableau, BO, Microstrategy, Spotfire.
Other tools like NoSQL, R, Python etc. , would be preferred
Strong knowledge in Predictive Analytics, Forecasting, Data Mining, Optimization, Econometrics & clustering techniques
Experience with database management a plus
Highly organized, detail oriented and a creative problem solver
Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to connect disparate data sources into a straightforward, insightful story
Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively report findings and influence change within the organization.