1) Proven experience with a large scale implementation of Hyperion Planning version 11 or high.
2) Extensive experience developing and maintaining Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications.
3) Strong understanding of ASOBSO cube development.
4) Experience working on Windows and a UnixLinux platforms.
5) Knowledge of writing basic SQLs Experience with smartview, web forms and reports, mxl, Informatica, and Unix shell scripting.
6) Oracle Relational Database experience is a plus Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting, & forecasting Responsible for creating, documenting, and implementing scalable solution design and implementation plans.