- Good project Planning skills
- Decision making
- Bring improvement ideas in the product
- Follow-up on the development releases
- Meet the relevant project quality targets and objectives.
- Contribute to R&D efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrates independence and raises innovative ideas
- Perform high-level and low-level design of the component/functional area
- Participating in Reviews
- Contribute to technical specifications.
- Take ownership of FURPS (Functionality, Usability, Reliability,
Performance & Stability) of features/components.
* Total of 8-10 years of experience
* Strong C programming skills.
* SS7 and Diameter protocol knowledge
* Exposure to Agile development methodology
* Good knowledge with the product to bring innovation ideas
* Capable to drive the project deliveries
* Exposure to project management
* Working level experience in Linux
* Minimum of 6years experience in Telecom domain.
* Good understanding of GSM/UMTS Architecture and Call Processing,
*GSM knowledge preferred
* Good Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
* Good inter-personal skills
* Strong leadership skills