1. Firmware development for Bluetooth EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack for controller or host layer features.
2. Development involving design, implementation and unit-level validation, bug fixing for new feature development .
3. System level debug of Bluetooth issues (RF, Protocol, Interoperability etc.).
4. Proactive abilities to contribute to new standards like BT 5.0.
5. Stack integration of Bluetooth or Wi-Fi on embedded Linux platform .
6. Perform design & code analysis utilizing appropriate tools.
Hands on development in C & Embedded C
BT HCI layer & HCI transport development experience
BT EDR/LE 4.0/4.1/4.2 controller software
BT EDR Profiles (SPP, A2DP, AVRCP, HID, HFP etc.) experience
BT LE 4.0/4.1/4.2 GATT related profiles (IPSP, IPSS, PXP, HID, Heart Rate etc.)
Sound knowledge in BT Sniffer tools and Debugging skills
Good team player and problem solver
Ability to work in a challenging environment and deliver to commitments
Strong analytical skills and have good perception and anticipation
Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.