Role : Software Architect
Function : Clustr
Experience : 9-14 yrs
Why should you join us?
Clustr is building a technology platform that is akin to nothing that currently exists. Our objective is simple but grand - to bring the advantages of accurate, relevant and contextual insights to the common masses (millions of SME businesses that form the majority of enterprises in emerging economies)
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Learn new technologies and get exposure to multiple engineering areas (including Data Science, Big Data technologies, DevOps) surrounded by a top-quality team
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
What will you be doing?
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand functional and non-functional requirements to our core technology
- Contribute to the end-to-end architecture of a highly-complex, large-scale distributed system
- Design individual software components under limited supervision
- Review low-level design and coding prepared by the engineering team
- Produce high-quality technical documents
- Contribute to Clustr's thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering
Required Candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or related subjects, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience on the job
- 9+ yrs of Software Development experience and development life cycle
- 2 to 5 yrs of experience in Software Design
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Solid technology and programming fundamentals (Open source technologies)
- Excellent coding skills in at least one major programming language (familiarity with more languages is expected)
- Good understanding of major architecture paradigms and design patterns
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with other technical and non-technical teams, including senior management, product management, etc
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Quality orientation, result orientation, and ability to work in a team.