1. Responsible in monitoring the social media channels, cultivating new Communities and managing branded online communities by using different social media sites and keep up to date with the media sites.
2. Monitor and present relevant data trends, successes, exceptions etc.
3. Posting and managing various social media, websites, Develop and maintain internal social media campaigns and calendar.
4. Manage end-to-end social digital marketing solutions of clients.
5. Creating, managing, and updating the social media accounts in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other community sites, posting on relevant blogs, community sites, and seeding contents into social applications as needed.
6. Engaging in dialogue and monitor customer issues.
7. Foreseeing and monitoring the new updates, trends, and application in social media.
8. Should know the limitations and policies of all social sites.
9. Security Certified mandatory
10. English -mandatory
1. Knowledge about managing social media, brand pages/Accounts on Facebook, Twitter etc.
2. Knowledge about LinkedIn and other platforms like Pinterest and Instagram will be an advantage
3. The incumbent must have good writing skills in English, and ability to research interesting contents from the web.