• This position will focus on the strategic, out-of- the-box creative thinking to produce highly impactful and engaging social media campaigns.
• Oversee social media editor's work for highest outcome
• manage and oversee the social listening platforms used and closely monitor the impact of the multiple social media programs
• This role works cross-functionally with Marketing, Communications, Product, Customer Care, Legal, and HR to support the company’s mission
• The position involves ensuring our social effectiveness through strategic thinking and deep data analysis
• Develop and assist with the implementation of actionable strategies for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
• Create and implement tactics to establish a strong brand presence on above mentioned social media channels
• Work closely with both the marketing and communications teams to develop social marketing strategies and campaigns
• Examine, gather and present data from multiple data sources to executives on a weekly and monthly basis
• Be the thought leader in social analytics and data processing
• Possess a proven ability to use data to attract followers/fans and convert them into leads
• Monitor social media platforms, trends, tools and applications; recommend subsequent actions
• Monitor competitors and trends
• Collaborate with product, SEO and marketing teams on new technologies and potential programs for social media
• Attend industry-related conferences and meet with key influencers and media professionals
• Champion internal discussions and strategy regarding company culture and internal social media strategy
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED required
PART D- WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO WORK HERE?(Share aspects unique to the organisation- enables candidates to understand the setup they will be working in)
• You will get an opportunity to work on an exciting new venture which is working with top celebrities managing their social media platforms. e.g. Yuvraj Singh, Raveena Tandon and many more. You will have chance to meet celebs closely
• A great team of young, eager to learn and perform youngsters with a passion to make a difference!
• You will be working in a flexible working environment
PART E- WHAT WE OFFER?(Highlight benefits offered- helps attract the right kind of candidates)
• We offer compensation at par with the best in the industry. No compromises here!
• An offsite holiday to a fun destination every year
• Lots of celebrations in office and special Fridays to celebrate star performers
• You will avail medical benefits
• Lot of performance related benefits
• You will get to be a part of induction activities