The job requires to create content ranging from Brochures to website to Social Media. Should preferably have worked for a yr in Social media content development.
•Content Creation- Creating product/vertical focused collaterals in the form of brochures, case studies, factsheets, flyers, white papers and web content by collaboration with graphic design team, subject matter experts and external agencies.
• Work with the PR and Media team on thought leadership articles, advertorials, press releases, interview stories etc.
• Work with global account managers on new case studies, testimonials, media interviews and referrals from existing customer base
• Execute content and social media strategy through competitive research, social platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience mapping.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication/curation schedules.
• Monitor and manage Newgen’s presence on social sites including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to leverage engagement opportunities with prospects, customers, and other influencers.
•Content Review - Editing and Proof-reading of the all content assets created across the enterprise with single-point responsibility for content quality and consistency
• 2-4 years of experience in content marketing with 6 months to a year in Social Media content, preferably for Enterprise Technology products in B2B space.
• Masters degree (Preferably in Marketing or Communications) from a top tier Institution
• Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
• Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools.
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing and good understanding of major Marketing channels.
• Preferably from an IT/Software/B2B background
• Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment