Work with the various business and IT teams to understand, manage, and document the process enhancements, changes and updates (business process re-engineering).
- Work with OIT and ODM technical and business teams to document and communicate the risks involved, the limitations, maintenance needs, costs, and hardware/staffing requirements for solution choices.
- Ability to collect and analyze business requirements and in conjunction with the SharePoint Architect, recommend the best solution using SharePoint 2013 and/or related technologies.
- Work with the Application development and Operations team to document technical requirements.
- Assist users in user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate and facilitate demos of interim and final solutions to stakeholders.
- Provide weekly updates to the Project Manager
- Perform as a team player and communicate with various levels of the group including Clients and Senior Management.
Required - At least three years of SharePoint experience:
- Must have a good understanding of what SharePoint can do Out Of the Box (meaning with no customization, just adding web parts, columns, views, 3rd party web parts or apps, etc) to be able to recommend a specific approach or toolset.
- Must have a good understanding of what SharePoint can do with "no-code" solutions (i.e., SharePoint Designer, Master Pages/Page Layouts, InfoPath, XLST, etc.) to be able to recommend a specific approach or toolset.
Required - Must have at least one year of experience in O365 suite and concepts like branding.
Required - Must have at least three years of experience facilitating requirements definition session and clearly documenting requirements.
Required - Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required - Must have at least two years creating Visio diagrams/charts, functional & design documents, and Test Scripts.
Advantageous - Experience in delivery in other complimentary SharePoint 2013 products like Nintex or K2
Advantageous - Experience with Scrum and Agile Methodologies
Optional - Completed Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Training and/or certification