Company - One of the Product Based Company
Mode of Employment: Permanent
System Administration - IIS
• Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
• Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
• Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
• Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
• Upgrades Applications by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Troubleshoots and provides problem resolution for web systems and applications
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new a.nd different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Experience working with SharePoint Platform(with recent experience using Sp2010 and SP2013 in an administrative capacity
• Experience working with Linux Red Hat OS V5 and above
• Experience working with SQL Server 2008 and above (application administration and development)
• Experience working with IIS 6 and above
• Experience working with Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/WebLogic
• Experience working with SFTP
• Experience working with security protocols
• Experience Powershell scripting
• Experience working with Bash, Korn or Perl scripting in a Linux environment
• Three to Five years’ experience working with Security permissions in Linux and Windows
• Familiarity with Networking, DNS, load balancing, Firewall functions
• Experience working with ITIL
• Expertise and experience with complex technical activities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment
• Technical creativity