1. Experience in any two of the following applications are must. Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Catalog Management.
3. Experience in defining SLA's and OLA's.
1. A minimum of two years of experience configuring the ServiceNow platform
2. Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
3. Functional knowledge on ServiceNow Configuration, Incident, Change, Asset Management and Financial Management applications
4. Experience in Domain Segregation and MSP implementations is plus
5 Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with ServiceNow is plus
6. Experience in custom build integrations with ServiceNow using MID Server, JDBC and ODBC
8. Experience in Orchestration and Mid Server probes is plus.
9. Working knowledge of cloud concepts and architecture is plus
10. ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
11. Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving ability, and time management