Supports service manager in compiling documentation
pertaining to faults, action taken, SLA non compliances,
version management related QA documentation
End to end responsibility starting from consolidating both hardware and software faults reported at site, reporting
to concerned agency and follow-up for rectification of faults, verification of fixed faults, closing of faults for Tolling,
HTMS, Radio Communication System and Fibre optic backbone. The incumbent is
responsible for coordinating with O&M centre, vendors, SPV Project Heads to ensure timely closure of issues
pertaining to Toll, HTMS, RCS and OFC. He/she Shall be responsible for quality assurance in terms of maintaining
complete records of fault reporting and closure as well as version management. Financial Responsibility to ensure
strict adherence to contract SLAs and timely escalation to respective vendor contract manager due to delays
attributable to their inaction.
Minimize revenue leakage through improving AVC accuracy
Evolve value engineered maintenance practices to reduce maintenance
costs and to increase the life of the equipment. 3. Strict
adherence and monitoring of SLAs
Maintain strong relationships with SPV Head, IC to ensure smooth and
timely resolution of issues.
Maintain strong relationships with the vendors of systems to ensure
service quality and smooth resolution of defects.
Internal Process/ Operations
Learning and Development
Provide training to all new subordinates in Equipment roles at the SPVs.
Undertake refresher training in Toll,WIM and HTMS Equipment management ( development areas and updates on other projects).
Update knowledge on equipment fault diagnosis and basic trouble- shooting in order to assess AMC diagnosis
DELIVER KEY OUTPUTS-
1. Monitor SLAs with toll equipment to ensure adherence to quality and timelines and levy penalties wherever applicable.
2. Ensure that all routine and scheduled maintenance activities are carried out on all systems and sub systems of Tolling as per the equipment manuals supplied by the equipment suppliers.
3. Suggest ways to improve system operational and maintenance efficiency (w.r.t hardware specifications, localization, SLA monitoring, equipment usage). 4. Send timely progress reports in prescribed formats to O&M Centre.
5. Ensure effective usage of SMS for monitoring Equipment performance vs. SLAs as well as Site Equipment teams' performance vs KRAs and support Project Heads in periodic review of the same
6. Support Project Heads in Reviewing & Processing requests as part of Toll software policy revision document / software modification request document
7. Bug and Version Management - a. No. of incorrect issues reported in JIRA, b. Delay in Installation in Test rig / Live server, c. Change Log verification & Sign off, d. Incorrect Version / FP installation, e. No. of Issues Closed / Reopened without proper information
8. Co-ordinate with Vendor to get the New Functionality, starting from requirement documentation, Testing the functionality in Test rig, documenting test cases, rollout to Projects with new functionality release document, for
a. Pending Functionality Deliverables
b. Approved Software modification request document
9. New Version Release - Coordinate with vendor for releasing New version, Testing the package & issues which can be verified in Test rig